Sunday, May 1, 2011

One Quick Year

Yes, a year has passed since I first cobbled together a place in the blogosphere. I said then I didn't know where this would go, and I still don't! What I have found was a wealth of great minds with superior senses of humor that have turned my attitude from sitting on the fence and watching the world pass me by, to being a very informed member of society. I learned most of it from folks I will probably never meet, but feel that I know them all. 
I had by far and away the most visitors and page views here in April, with a little over 4,000 visitors, and almost 8,800 page views(Rule 5). So this little post is not meant to be about me and a one year B-day, I think it should be about those of you out there who fight the fight and have let me heist their knowledge (and occasional pictures) heh.
I should probably thank every one on my blogroll, but I am too selfish lazy. So a quick thank you to a few of my favorites, who for whatever reason come here, link, comment, and help.



In no particular order(with the exception of these first three) for two reasons. The first two turned me onto blogging after stumbling onto their sites. Reason number two? She doesn't like being at the bottom(as if she ever would be).


Say Anything
Proof Positive
Adrienne's Corner
Maggie's Notebook
Woodsterman
Eye of Polyphemus
Reaganite Republican
Sad Hill News
The Daley Gator
Conservative Hideout 2.0
Sentry Journal
The Other McCain (a lot of truth to that rule 5 thing)
Trestin Meacham
Conservative Perspective
Always On Watch
Woman Honor Thyself


Thank you all.