Thursday, June 2, 2011

More Garage Sale Finds (pic heavy)

As we all know, I love garage sales, thrift stores and a discount.  The last two weekends have been filled with hitting up the garage sales and I found some really great stuff.  I found a pair of Ray Ban sunglasses for five dollars! An absolute steal!  I found a ton of purses, one that might be a Dolce and Gabbana purse, but I’m not sure if it real or not but I’m still gonna rock the hell out of it.  I purchased some bath products that were still in the packaging and a white plate with a stand.  I plan on using that for my jewelry.












I also did some dress shopping and I found a great floral frock at Lane Bryant that was an additional 50% off the already marked down price.  The purple dress was at JC Penney’s and of course, on sale.  The purple dress has a 70’s type of vibe to it and I can’t wait til I wear it out on the town.