Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Music2Nite - Recommends Ryan Leslie

Ryan Leslie has a great blend of R&B and soul in his music, I was pleasantly surprised when I watched his rehearsal and listened to "Diamond Girl". His performance and voice is excellent.

I wrote this song during a very tough time in my life. My "Diamond Girl" had just left me. If you've ever had someone leave you - you know what I'm talking about. It's very easy during that time to feel like you're just not "good enough". - Ryan Leslie on his song "Irina"

Check out Ryan Leslie rehearsing for his show-stealing performance at R&B Live in NYC





Check out Ryan's official first single "Diamond Girl"

"Diamond Girl" Windows Media

"Diamond Girl" Real Media



Ryan Leslie

Self Titled Debut Album

In Stores August '08Universal Motown / NextSelection