Friday, July 8, 2011

Unemployed?

Worse than expected...Again!


Nonfarm payrolls rose only 18,000, the weakest reading since September, the Labor Department said on Friday, well below economists' expectations for a 90,000 rise.
Barry doesn't seem to think it will hurt him. Or so says one of his mouthpieces.

“The average American does not view the economy through the prism of GDP or unemployment rates or even monthly jobs numbers,” Plouffe said. “People won’t vote based on the unemployment rate, they’re going to vote based on: ‘How do I feel about my own situation? Do I believe the president makes decisions based on me and my family?’”
You may want to rethink that Barry, you are in landslide defeat territory now... 

Update:
Revisions for April and May. 44,000 fewer...
Update II:
Outside the standard deviation of expectations. Simple version=Epic failure.